Sunday, June 22, 2008

I've been censored!!


Just went to overhaul my windows live space and found it had been taken down because of a terms of use violation. More specifically the pictures of Adam and Eve I had posted on there. It's difficult to comprehend how petty you'd have to be to object to a painting depicting a scene from genesis. This on top of the fact that the video i uploaded to my space was removed within the hour, and I was careful to check for nudity. Goddamn it!


Let's hope this one lasts, I wasn't aware that anyone even read my blogs. Well at least my spaces blog was a complete fake designed to mislead the people I argue with on youtube, I was just going to clean it up and make it honest and dang it was gone *sigh*


So I've moved house, I hope it's a nice area. I hope to actually include some of the things I am interested in on here, so it should be more interesting to write.


ttfn


No comments: